10.07.2010

Froggy Goes A-Traveling... Again!

So, yesterday afternoon I was on the phone with Baba, and he says "I was thinking of going to Hawai'i in January..." Which means... I'm going to Hawai'i again! I haven't had a real break from work or school (or wedding planning, now too!) since our trip to the Big Island and O'ahu at the begining of 2010, so this will be a much needed pause in the year's occupations, as it were.

The basic plans at this time are very loose of course - we only decided to go yesterday afterall! But, with January only about two and half months away, it's going to go very quickly! We'll probably shoot for about a 10 day trip again, this time visiting the Big Island and Kaua'i. I'm really looking forward to that part, since Kaua'i was only on our itinerary for three or four of our ten trips to the islands. Unfortunately, with Andrew's plan to take the Series 65 within the next few months and then start his own practice, he won't be able to join us, but it sounds like Baba's planning on "bringing everyone along" so it should be a fun trip!

I'll be using this blog as a vechicle for my travel writings again, so keep tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment