10.09.2011

All in all, a pretty good day!

Okay, I'm sure I don't have to tell any folks from Wisco - but both the Brewers and the Packers won today!!


I, of course, represented in true Sconnie style on the trails today! Andrew and I walked the rest of the Boynton Canyon Trail - and it was worth it!! The end of the trail took us up the side of the canyon and we got some amazing views there.




Part of this trail took us through a forested area that really looked a lot like the Dells are of Wisconsin.


Didn't really do much else today except prepare for the games by going into town and getting beer, then grilling out this evening. Glad we didn't plan much else in town though, it was BUSY! 

I think we're going to try to get to the Indian ruins and pictographs at Honaki and Palatki tomorrow, and maybe a bit more hiking... we shall see. Whatever we do, I'll share! :)

Good night, all!



No comments:

Post a Comment