8.26.2011

Oh, that's right... I have a blog to update!

Sorry I've been MIA this week. As my first full week in ILL, I've been learning a lot of new things and it's been pretty busy. I've also been taking advantage of the fact that I now have a lunch break to explore the great food options Madison has to offer! I should curtail that though, I can't get used to spending money for lunch every day! :)

This week has also been my first without homework, since I finished up grad school last weekend. I had a lovely dinner out with my family to celebrate, now I'm just waiting for the professional job offers to start rolling in... in my dreams! It's still a very tough market out there. I'm lucky I finished my degree already having a job, otherwise I wouldn't have been so well off.

We're also just slightly over a month away from the wedding, as if I needed more to do! Though, that too is going quite smoothly - just a few last minute details to worry about.

All in all, life is good - to use my father's favorite quote. Thanks for sticking with me during this time of transition! Hopefully, I'll have more time next week to get caught up on my RSS feed and find some great stuff to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment