7.28.2011

Thursday, Personal Day

1:24 pm - This is the day that happens to everyone once in a while.... We had storms all night last night, and for some reason my animals (a cat and a dog) did NOT sleep though it like they usually do... which means - *I* did not sleep through it like I usually do... So, I decided - at 5:30 am, when I was STILL awake - to take the day off and try to fix that issue...

So, today - you get to hear about my Personal Day :) I slept in (duh) and then got up around 10 and went to work out. After returning home and getting ready, I met my fiance (who also didn’t get much sleep, but the stock market doesn’t allow for personal days...) for lunch near his office. Now, I’m sitting at home, working on homework and getting some stuff done around the house.

3:15 pm - 6:30 pm - Fieldwork time! Assisting my supervisor with a weeding project at one of the branch libraries, we also talked with the branch librarians about the possibility of moving the Pop Culture collection to a more visible location. This collection has a lot of “Teen Plus” type material that tends not to circulate - mostly because no one knows it’s there!

No comments:

Post a Comment