7.30.2011

#libday7

I hope you all enjoyed my Library Day in the Life posts this week. This was, as I mentioned, my first time participating in the project and I really enjoyed it! It's a great way to not only learn about other library folks' lives, but also your own. I often think of my 'daily grind' as pretty mundane and unchanging, but after doing this exercise, I have to say that my job is a bit more interesting then I may have thought! Not to say it isn't important, because ALL library jobs are important - but after doing anything for awhile, it can start to seem a bit ordinary. Everyone should take some time (at least twice a year :) ) to reflect and evaluate - and realize how amazing all of our experiences are!

Thank you for sharing my journey this week! I can't wait till #libday8!

No comments:

Post a Comment